All of the product frame and blades are manufactured from extruded aluminium proﬁle.
Louvres are generally used for supplying fresh air from the external environment or the evacuating the used air. The louvre construction prevents the entry of rain. Fly screens can be installed behind handle controlled air louvres to prevent entry of unwanted insects and dirt. The robust construction of the blades and the casing enables to be resistant to unfavourable external conditions.
AIR LOUVRE QUICK SELECTION TABLE :
- Aeff (m²) : Effective area
- Ueff (m/s) : Effective velocity
- V (m³/h) : Air ﬂow rate
- ΔPüf (Pa): Pressure drop for supply condition
- ΔPem (Pa): Pressure drop for exhaust conditio
* You can find the table in product images.